top of page

Prices range from $300.00-$1,500.00 according to style, medium, and composition. Please feel free to call with any unique environments, toys, or additional pets or friends within your portrait you may want to consider at a minimal additional cost.  In addition, I would like to have as much information about your loved one as possible, a few clear photographs for reference (please see my page on this site "Photo Tips"), and a bit about their personality. I look forward to working on your portrait together and thank you for your consideration of my work.

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 5.03.00 PM.png

At time of order I request a 25% deposit  with the remaining 75% due at time of delivery.

Pricing - Please contact me direct for other options including unique scenery, toys, full body, additional pets.

PAWCASSO Series- Various "FUN" cubistic interpretations of your pet in pencil or watercolors  based on your pet's personality traits.

I also paint humans!- Please see my portrait page at ron jesiolowski-wix for my portfolio. Typically pricing for a portrait of a friend or loved one is about an incremental $200.00- $300.00 to the above pricing. Please call for a formal quote.

Gift Certificates for a Pet Portrait NOW AVAILABLE!

A gift certificate for a custom pet portrait makes a wonderful gift (a unique wedding, a special birthday or holiday present).  A gift certificate is a popular choice for when you may not have access to the pet or photographs and prefer the receiver to choose their own composition and or design.  When demands on the studio are at a high level (typically holidays), commission bookings/gift certificates are limited. I would recommend booking time in the studio for your commission as soon as possible to ensure my schedule can be accomodateing and help guarantee timley delivery of the finished product.


Gift certificates:

  • vary from $100.00-$1,500.00 depending on medium (water color, graphite, oil) and size

  • includes all preparatory sketches as the final is prepared

  • free photographic pet study- if located in the Pittsburgh area and photography is unable to be provided

  •  includes courier/special delivery of the final painting, so your friend or family member will incur no delivery charges 

  • is drawn or water colored on high quality cotton content acid free paper or if oil painted, on stretched linen canvas

  • comes with a signed certification of authenticity

  • comes fully matted- I will also provide assistance and recomendations for frameing if requested


To be given the opportunity to paint your pet is an absolute honor and a pleasure and I do this with the hope of bringing happiness and joy. Thank you, to everyone that has commissioned me, I cherish the opportunity to paint your furry friends” 

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 11.51.37


Once your pet portrait is complete, it is important that you showcase your investment properly. If necessary, I can help guide you through a particular style or to a recommended supplier to ensure your portrait is displayed appropriately and reflects your personal taste and room decor.

bottom of page